Sr Event Specialist
Luxottica Group SpA
Sr Event Specialist
Jupiter, FL, US, 33477
Requisition ID: 827065
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
As the first manufacturer of color-enhancing, all-polarized sunglass lenses, Costa combines superior lens technology with unparalleled fit and durability to help people See What’s Out There.
Costa has made the highest quality, best-performing sunglasses and prescription sunglasses (Rx) for fishing and water enthusiasts since 1983, and now its product portfolio includes optical frames. Costa’s growing cult-brand status ties directly to its mission to provide high-quality products with a focus on sustainability and conservation as the company works hard to protect the waters it calls home. From the use of sustainable materials, its Kick Plastic initiative and strong conservation partnerships, Costa encourages people to help protect our watery world.
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
The Sr Events Specialist’s primary responsibility will be to work with Events and Brand Marketing Stakeholders to support initiatives including but not limited to planning for and attending events. The Sr Specialist will also help oversee and interact cross functionally with Marketing and sales teams and help with general day-to-day marketing activities. The Sr Specialist will assist organization in managing events that enhance the Costa brand image, improve consumer loyalty, and enhance our brand experience. The Sr Specialist is tasked with researching and securing venues, planning, and supporting calendar, monitors timeframes, budget assistance and delivers clear and concise event brief objectives and recaps.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain a list and calendar of all upcoming activations in NA under the Sr. Events Manager oversight
- Work directly with vendors, partners, and internal stakeholders for all event related needs under the Sr. Events Manager Oversight
- Maintain event ROS's, event overview decks and workback schedules for events when needed under the oversight of the Sr. Events Manager
- Research cutting edge offerings, capabilities and trends in the marketplace and provide t Manager with monthly and quarterly updates on experiential offerings
- Conduct Site Visits and recaps to the Sr. Events Manager for applicable events
- Support on-site execution for NA events when needed by the Sr. Events Manager
- Work cross functionally with Media, PR, Sports Marketing, Product & Sales team for event related next steps and statuses
- Support Consistency across NA events in Brand Priorities, messaging and executions
- Monitor granular event spend and invoice processing to adhere to budgets set forth by the Sr. Events Manager
- Adhere to Brand Strategies, Guidelines & Directions in all executions
- Creates and writes event briefs based on business & brand objectives envisioning the consumer journey
- Delivers post event recaps that measure KPI’s.
- Support Marketing Fleet event schedule aligning with field marketing team
- Track Fleet and event inventory at event warehouse through fleet manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or events.
- Expected to travel 50% of the time.
- Must be highly responsible, a self-starter and accountable for managing their time and responsibilities while spending time both in the office and on the road.
- High level of organization and coordination capabilities including managing orders, calendars, and event logistics
- Highly proficient in PPT and Excel
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
Job Segment: Event Marketing, Marketing Communications, Communications, Sports Marketing, Field Marketing, Marketing