Sales Associate Target Optical
Luxottica Group SpA
Sales Associate Target Optical
Richardson, TX, US, 75081
Requisition ID: 827663
Store #: 002071 Target Optical
At Target Optical, we love the neighborhoods we belong to and that’s why we care for them. By listening and building relationships with one another, we help our guests get quality eye care products and services at a great value. We help people see more clearly and confidently for less by offering a great selection of trusted brands. Through the relationships we build, we’re proud and excited to help people look their best by carrying fashionable frames at a great value.
Together, we’re on a mission to change the way people think about vision care. We keep things real, keep focused on people and keep to our mission to bring a WOW! experience to your life, our guests’ lives and communities. See your future with Target Optical.
Target Optical is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
The Sales Associate is responsible for creating an outstanding optical experience for our guests by bringing together their knowledge, experiences and personality together with the guests needs and our high quality fashion brands.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Utilizes optical prescription to recommend specific lenses and lens coatings.
- Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements assisting our customers in choosing the perfect vision solution.
- Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools and consults with Optician as needed.
- Actively participates and contributes to a positive store environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with peers, management, doctors and support staff (Target Host partners).
- Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
- Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and colleagues with respect
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
- Familiarity with point of sale system, computers & calculators with basic phone and math skills
- Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results, with a desire to meet goals.
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
Target Opitical is part of the Luxottica, N.A family. Luxottica is a leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Pay Range: - 18.13
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package. Benefits may include health care, retirement savings, paid time off/vacation, and various employee discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans in the US receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Ophthalmic, Retail, Healthcare