Warehouse processes performance coordinator (H/F)
Luxottica Group SpA
Warehouse processes performance coordinator (H/F)
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. Formed in 2018 by the combination of Essilor and Luxottica, our Company combines two centuries of innovation and human endeavour to elevate vision care and the consumer experience around it. We are home to the most loved and widely recognized vision care and eyewear brands in the world. Our proprietary eyewear brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa, Vogue Eyewear, Persol and Oliver Peoples, complemented by over 20 prestigious licensed brands. Our advanced lens technologies include Varilux, Crizal, Eyezen, Stellest and Transitions. We offer superior shopping and patient experiences with a network of 18,000 stores including world-class retail brands like Sunglass Hut, LensCrafters, Salmoiraghi & Viganò and GrandVision. Every day, EssilorLuxottica’s 180,000 employees in 150 countries work towards a common mission to help people see more and be more. In 2021, the Company’s milestones included a collaboration with Meta to launch Ray-Ban Stories smart glasses; the acquisition of GrandVision bringing 39,000 new employees into our family; expansion of our International Employee Shareholding community, and the launch of Eyes on the Planet, our strategic approach to sustainability.
About the role:
The EMEA Rx Supply Chain plays a fundamental role to support the growth and profitability’s ambition of our business multi-channels. As such, we need to maintain a wide range of products & services with an outstanding performance in terms a service level while minimizing our global cost to serve. On top of operational excellence, we need to embrace the company transformation, lead evolutions of our supply chain and deliver the strategic projects engaged. This operational performance relies on a logistic network made of more than 60 sites (laboratories, Edging & Mounting Service Centers, local distribution units and 4 regional distribution centers) we aim to optimize continuously.
In that exciting & challenging context, we recruit a Warehouse processes performance coordinator, reporting into the Supply Planning organization.
You play a key role in the improvement of our distribution processes in the warehouses of the EMEA zone by identifying sources of value and costs savings. You are in charge to build the budgets with the regions, to define the target to reach and their applicable action plans, then to follow the Key Performance Indicators (service, costs) of the internal processes (reception, put-away, order preparation, kitting, packing, cross-dock, expedition).
Key role accountabilities:
- Organize audits/benchmarks with the distribution entities to define the performances improvements to drive and raise their efficiency (direct costs reduction, quality controls, lead time improvement, process/technology standardization) for the benefit of the customer (customer experience upgrade, Added Value increase)
- Lead the budget process for all the distribution entities of EMEA zone
- Follow the progresses of both Continuous Improvement plans and group Projects and consolidate their effects on distribution costs ; you measure the gains and the KPIs with the site (productivity, service rate, customer complains)
- Support to reach the target for service and productivity improvement
As an expert in logistics, you animate a community composed of SC professionals from both EMEA central teams and regions (Managers, Quality/Customer Service, logistic teams):
- You ease the exchanges of good practices and new ideas among the sites for the development of a responsible and sustainable organization (workforce flexibility, better technical skills, carbon footprint reduction, EHS conformity)
- You are involved in the choice of technologies in collaboration with Automation (RPA…) and Transformation Project teams. To this end, you monitor the market for new concepts and you are able to bring innovations where appropriate.
- You accompany the changes in the warehouses (LEAN, maturity assessments, automation…) especially in case of business extensions.
- You are one of specialist for Lean or EHS topics.
- You connect with Finance, RH and IT departments (SI impacts, and group project in which you are the representative of the logistic entities)
- When necessary, you manage the transversal service relation with TPL and Consultancy Firms.
- Master degree preferably in Engineering / technical field
- Proven work experience & solid background in Supply Chain - demonstrated skills and results in stock management, logistics, transport and distribution
- Advanced Knowledge in SC Analysis methods, LEAN and Continuous Improvement: any professional certification - for example, Six Sigma Green Belt would be a plus
- Experience in audits of warehouse processes / implementing improvements
- Solid analytical skills
- Comfortable with transformation & dynamic
- Result oriented
- Experience in the international & complex work environment
- Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to influence others and communicate at all levels
- Fluent English
- Communicative French
- Willingness to travel - 25% of time