LensCrafters - Lead EyeCare Advisor
Luxottica Group SpA
LensCrafters - Lead EyeCare Advisor
Menomonee Falls, WI, US, 53051
Requisition ID: 827416
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and care about the people behind them. With over 900 locations, LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America and our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters an industry leader for over 30 years.
The Lead EyeCare Advisor creates exceptional value in the lives of our customers by delivering the LensCrafters Experience. Ensures all patients receive the highest quality Optometric care by performing and managing the key steps. Delivers the store’s key performance indicators by integrating the Brand Story and ensuring flawless execution of the patient experience/behaviors and seamlessly links the doctor and retail functions together.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets customers without delay when they enter the location.
- Promptly answers the telephone in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Explains all required paperwork, tests, products and services as well as the appropriate time frame.
- Is attentive to details; reviews prescriptions and/or patient information carefully; identifies special needs, consulting with Optician, Managing Doctor or Retail Management when necessary.
- Shows patience and courtesy to indecisive or difficult customers and patients.
- Performs work accurately and thoroughly despite time pressure and customer volume.
- Identifies situations involving unsatisfied customers and acts quickly for resolution.
- Strives to achieve "Exceptional Results” on LensCrafters’ annual CEI/Functional Skills that align with brand priorities.
- Handles and files all patient records in an organized and efficient manner in accordance with HIPAA.
- Places contact lens orders, processes shipments and properly submits invoices for payment.
- Operates the POS system terminal inputting customer/patient and prescription information with accuracy and attention to details.
- Accurately operates the POS system, when required, collecting proper payment following company security procedures and retaining proper change for a variety of transactions, such as credit cards, layaways, discounts, insurance and coupons.
- Explains to customers “One Hour” processing and expected delivery times.
- Takes pride in the appearance of the store and ensures visual displays are in accordance with Company provided guidelines.
- Maintains safe working environment for all associates/patients.
- Quickly responds to changes in store promotions with appropriate staff communications, graphics, and point of purchase materials.
- Demonstrates good product knowledge; takes initiative to accurately describe the features and benefits of various lenses and frames.
- Assists the customer in selecting frames and lenses that are best suited for their vision, lifestyle and budgetary
- Takes time to help the customers and answer questions giving them a better understanding of available options.
- Performs all pre-examination testing with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Utilizing clinical and product knowledge, provides coaching and guidance to patients on the care and handling of contact lenses.
- Responsible for the maintenance and disinfection of contact lens inventory; provides clinical support to the Optometrist as needed.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1 Year of experience
- Customer service skills (internal and external)
- Knowledge of current fashion trends
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving ability
- Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
- Organization and sales skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Knowledge of office and store merchandise
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in customer service, retail and/or optical
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Waukesha
Nearest Secondary Market: Milwaukee
Job Segment: Fashion Retail, Retail Sales, Optometry, Fashion, Retail, Healthcare