Target Optical - Sr Analyst - Business Data
Luxottica Group SpA
Target Optical - Sr Analyst - Business Data
New York, NY, US, 10018
Requisition ID: 827591
EssilorLuxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
The Sr. Business Data Analyst analyzes, identifies and creates strategic solutions to help leaders meet their goals. Partners with cross functional teams on key projects (related to growth, business opportunity etc), drives implementation and tracks results. Works closely with Field Leaders and Zone Vice Presidents to build insights and strategies to deliver business metrics.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates and maintains business performance reports in Tableau and Business Objects
- Develops in-depth analysis around business performance, like sales, discounts, segment performance, and promotions.
- Based on analysis, provides working diagnosis of store level issues/opportunities.
- Identifies trends/relationships that can lead to better forecasting of the business and/or improved business performance.
- Uses analytical skills and judgment to solve problems with limited information at hand.
- Communicates complicated matters in a simple, structured way to senior management.
- Gets work done through cooperation with other groups with no direct reporting relationship to position.
- Ability to challenge Business Leaders at all levels while building relationships and gaining respect.
- Effectively navigates the organization, leveraging authority and creditability.
- Maintains frequent oral and written communication with management, staff, field management and stores.
- Bachelors Degree in business, statistics, information systems, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in business analysis
- Business acumen
- Self-starter comfortable in an ambiguous, project-oriented environment
- Collaborator / Partner / Team Player
- High energy, action/result orientated
- Courageous and persistent
- Problem solver, ability to understand root causes and propose solutions for business issues
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Relevant experience on ETL using R , Python and/or SQL
- Business Objects
- Tableau Certified associate or equivalent industry Tableau experience
- Experience with forecasting and statistical analysis techniques
- Retail experience is a plus
Pay Range: 70,506.33 - 111234.57
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package. Benefits may include health care, retirement savings, paid time off/vacation, and various employee discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans in the US receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Retail