Corporate - Sr Analyst- Pricing
Luxottica Group SpA
Corporate - Sr Analyst- Pricing
Dallas, TX, US, 75234
Requisition ID: 827204
We are EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses. The Company brings together the complementary expertise of two industry pioneers, one in advanced lens technologies and the other in the craftsmanship of iconic eyewear, to create a vertically integrated business that is uniquely positioned to address the world’s evolving vision needs and the global demand of a growing eyewear industry.
With over 180,000 dedicated employees in 150 countries driving our iconic brands, our people are creative, entrepreneurial and celebrated for their unique perspectives and individuality. Committed to vision, we enable people to “see more and be more” thanks to our innovative designs and lens technologies, exceptional quality and cutting-edge processing methods. Every day we impact the lives of millions by changing the way people see the world.
Our portfolio of more than 150 renowned brands span various categories, from frames, lenses and instruments to brick and mortar and digital distribution as well as mid-range to premium segments. Our Shared Services Team, accompany and enable others within the EssilorLuxottica collective to achieve their targets. They keep people and projects running smoothly, ensuring every part of our business is provided for and well taken care of.
The position will support the Strategic Pricing organization through program design, implementation, analysis, reporting, and publication to Executive Management. This position will drive the analysis and execution of strategic pricing initiatives at EssilorLuxottica.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use analytics to drive insights and fact-based decision-making.
- Work with the sales team on structuring a pricing deal with appropriate discounts and sales growth targets.
- Provide regular analysis regarding sales and pricing performance to management.
- Identify opportunities to optimize sales and profitability through price strategies.
- Work with the Sales team on creating and maintaining pricing agreement documents.
- Manage documents related to various interactions with the customers.
- Develop key metrics and methodologies to improve sales and profitability.
- Conduct detailed analysis to support strategic pricing initiatives.
- Extract insights into and uncover potential pricing issues based on analysis methods such as target price variance, win/loss, customer revenue/profitability, etc. Develop and test specific hypotheses to triangulate root causes of issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Analytics, Economics, Engineering, or other Quantitative field
- 3+ years successful experience in strategic pricing or similar analytical roles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Strong problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to find solutions
- Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization verbally and in writing, building effective partnerships across teams
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills are required to create strong cross-functional relationships
- Excellence in attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Exceptionally strong analytical and math skills are required, along with experience manipulating large data sets across disparate systems
- Clear, concise communication style. Ability to drive a cross-functional project. Ability to develop strong relationships with key partners
- MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience in database query
Experience with analytical software packages such as SAS/Qlik/Python
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
Job Segment: Ophthalmic, MBA, Pricing, Healthcare, Management, Operations