Sr. Manager Marketing
Luxottica Group SpA
Sr. Manager Marketing
New York, NY, US, 10018
Requisition ID: 826909
Store #: T00001 TO Marketing - NY 5th
At Target Optical, we love the neighborhoods we belong to and that’s why we care for them. By listening and building relationships with one another, we help our guests get quality eye care products and services at a great value. We help people see more clearly and confidently for less by offering a great selection of trusted brands. Through the relationships we build, we’re proud and excited to help people look their best by carrying fashionable frames at a great value.
Together, we’re on a mission to change the way people think about vision care. We keep things real, keep focused on people and keep to our mission to bring a WOW! experience to your life, our guests’ lives and communities. See your future with Target Optical.
Target Optical is part of EssilorLuxottica, a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of ophthalmic lenses, frames and sunglasses.
The Senior Manager, Marketing manages various aspects of marketing strategy and communication, ensuring that brand strategies are developed against the overall brand objective of generating greater guest growth in high-pace, high-energy environment. Key aspects of this position include strategic thinking, cross-functional project planning and management, and fiscal/P&L management.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads cross-functional teams in implementation of brand marketing initiatives.
- Owns and develops marketing communication strategy recommendation based on brand calendar alignment.
- Manages relationships with critical key stakeholders at brands and agencies (both internal and external).
- Creative brief development with agency and alignment with internal brand team and global partners.
- Analyzes effectiveness of business and marketing efforts by measuring key criteria and metrics including category tracking, brand tracking, other consumer insights, associate feedback, traffic & conversion, transactions, etc.
- Develops and drives initiatives and changes based on marketing and data analysis.
- Establishes and enforces principles and constant optimization efforts.
- Owns brand activity calendar and related strategic projects.
- Provides support for key strategic priorities and brand messaging.
- Ensure alignment between brand initiatives and marketing budget.
- Represents consumer perspective in major decision-making processes.
- Manages cross-channel integration impacting and including CRM, eCommerce, store, PR, media, consumer activation, partnership programs, and more.
- Supports and advises Director of Marketing on key initiatives and strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Marketing-related field required
- 8-10+ years marketing experience in a retail organization
- Digital and CRM marketing experience
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Experience working with internal and external partners across multiple disciplines
- Technical knowledge of websites and digital advertising methods
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Ability to influence others
- Proven project management and multi-tasking skills
- Understanding of consumer research methodology and types
Pay Range: $107,662.80 - $164032
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Advertising, Manager, Ophthalmic, Marketing, Management, Healthcare