Luxottica Group SpA
Simpsonville, KY, US, 40067
Requisition ID: 827603
Store #: 00B191 Outlet Shoppes Of Bluegrass
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Join Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley offers products and technologies designed to meet the performance needs of the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the highest level possible.
The Store Manager contributes to Oakley's success by leading a team of store employees to create and maintain the Oakley Experience for our internal and external customers. The Store Manager directs and supervises the workforce, makes staffing decisions, ensures customer satisfaction, manages the store's financial performance, and sustains brand equity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Recruits and hires top talent to meet store and company needs.
- Provides feedback through ongoing training, counseling, assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee performance.
- Manages all employees in execution of daily tasks to maximize sales.
- Manages all visual standards in the store, including merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general maintenance.
- Reviews operational reports and records to ensure adherence to Company policies and procedures, monitors store profitability and manages payroll matrix.
- Monitors and reviews inventory levels and paperwork in order to ensure accuracy of store inventory.
- Oversees compliance of Sales Consultants, Specialized Consultants and Sales Supervisors with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and overall maintenance of the store.
- Helps solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency and productivity.
- Assists with all staff responsibilities as the workday may require.
- 3+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty environment
- 1+ years of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and utilize skills of staff most appropriately
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions, bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing, pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or using a step stool on a frequent basis
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package. Benefits may include health care, retirement savings, paid time off/vacation, and various employee discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans in the US receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Louisville
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Manager, Retail, Management