Lead Developer Business Intelligence
Luxottica Group SpA
Lead Developer Business Intelligence
Dallas, TX, US, 75234
Requisition ID: 827387
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
There’s more to EyeMed than meets the eye. EyeMed is the fastest growing managed vision benefits company in the country with consistent double-digit membership growth! Through our commitment to innovation, we’re reimagining the way employers and their employees think about vision care. We want them to see life to the fullest and experience more of what’s best, not more of the same. And if what’s best hasn’t been done yet, it’s our exceptional and passionate employees driving this change. But, our passion for vision isn’t just about vision insurance benefits. Our employees are proud to support and participate in life-altering global and local missions through our partnership with OneSight, a leading not-for-profit organization with a 100% focus on eradicating the world’s vision crisis.
Your family says a lot about who you are. EyeMed is a key member of the Luxottica family of companies, global leaders in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. In North America, Luxottica is the home to global brands Ray-Ban, Oakley and many top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, and Target Optical.
If you’re passionate about driving innovation and change and interested in a career in the optical and insurance industry, EyeMed wants to start the conversation and help provide you a growth-focused opportunity with America’s fastest growing vision benefits company.
Own the technical design and development, implementation, and support of the ETL integrations that meet business Data Analytics and Reporting requirements. The Lead Developer (Business Intelligence) will think proactively and contribute to the team’s goal of building a scalable integration solution for our new reporting solution.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- SAP BW/4HANA Developer to participate in the design, realization, and cutover to a new Data warehouse platform.
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise across a broad range of systems
- Collaborate with business partners, architects, business analysts and functional leads to identify work scope, development requirements, technical and functional systems needs and priorities.
- Leads standard and complex system processes and enhancements; ensure solution design adheres to industry software design best practices.
- Ensure compliance to department standards within development methodology, architecture, code, security, change, and configuration areas to ensure overall solution design quality.
- Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environments/interfaces with other systems, internal/external checks, controls and outputs.
- Analyze and provide feasibility estimates for cost, time and compatibility with existing systems.
- Ensure achievement of required application performance levels
- Leads the delivery of new capabilities with business applications and/or remediate issues, and communicates these to key stakeholders
- Advises on potential issues and risks to cross functional project and management teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years’ experience in IT related field
- 5+ years’ extensive experience working with SAP BI Offerings that includes creation and enhancement of data flows in BW and HANA, performing complex analysis and configuration of BW environment to facilitate custom reporting, custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and performance optimization concepts such as data tiering optimization.
- 5 years’ Data Warehouse experience with proven success with ETL, data modeling, Star Schema’s, and analytic design concepts
- Hands on experience in working on BW/4HANA, AMDP transformations and Strong SQL
- Experience with integrating BW with various SAP and Non-SAP source systems
- Experience in SAP Business Objects tools with sourcing data from BW/4HANA.
- Proficient understanding of health care business and business processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as telephone, verbal and written skills
Employee pay is determined by multiple factors, including geography, experience, qualifications, skills and local minimum wage requirements. In addition, you may also be offered a competitive bonus and/or commission plan, which complements a first-class total rewards package Benefits/Incentive Information including health benefits, PTO, 401K, paid family leave, tuition reimbursement, and eyewear discounts.
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, EssilorLuxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner) or email HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth