IT Support Specialist
NeueHouse is a work and social club where creatives and thought-leaders gather and connect. Our community of members aligns in their ambition to live a creative life, supported by an elevated experience bringing work and social together through iconic buildings, timeless design, thought-provoking cultural programming, and gracious hospitality. NeueHouse: Home of the New.
NeueHouse currently operates across four different, but equally iconic, properties in New York City and Los Angeles:
- Our Madison Square (MSQ) House is situated in New York’s iconic Flatiron District, was previously home for Tepper Galleries, a well-known Manhattan auction house for international artists and collectors in the 1930s – and neighbors the 69th Regiment Armory where the first International Exhibition of Modern Art was held.
- Our Hollywood House (HWD), which sits on Sunset Boulevard, is one of LA’s most celebrated buildings and occupies the original CBS Studio (the world’s first structure built intentionally for broadcast). Here genre- defining artists from Orson Wells and Lucille Ball to Janis Joplin, the Beach Boys, and Bob Dylan built their legacy.
- Our Venice Beach House (VB) was once the creative home to some of the most influential creative luminaries in art and entertainment including Hal Ashby, Oliver Stone, and David Hockney, NeueHouse Venice Beach is a new work, social, and cultural hub for the Venice creative community.
IT Support Specialists at NeueHouse are much more than technology experts. Our tech teams engage daily with members, guests, and colleagues, solution-solving everything from printer issues through to more complex Meraki and Windows Active Directory tasks. As the first line of support for tech, the role requires a passion for service and a genuine desire to engage and educate. IT Support Specialist ensures NeueHouse has the best tools and equipment needed to support the productivity of members, guests, and team.
The IT Support Specialist requires someone who is ready to:
- Creating Member Wi-Fi credentials for Meraki 802.1x authentication using Windows Active Directory
- Installing and troubleshooting printing issues with Member and Staff Computers (Mac/Windows)
- Support pre-meeting conference room setup and support of audio/visual equipment
- Deploying and maintaining conference room technology including computers, cameras, mics, speakers, and VoIP devices
- Troubleshooting issues related to Wi-Fi connectivity and VoIP (8x8)/SIP connectivity
- Working with Members, Guests, and team to resolve technical issues
- Ensuring technology on property is operating at full capacity
- Experience in technical facility management, creative technology support, or physical production would be helpful in the role
- Intimate knowledge of troubleshooting general IT, Network infrastructure, AV systems
- Familiarity in asset tracking, management, and deployment
- Capable of following and composing process and procedure documentation (SOPs), training users in complex topics, and interacting positively with upper management
- Patience and a desire to provide best-in-class customer service by reading customers and making strong, solution-focused judgment calls
- Providing thoughtful recommendations on tech and IT issues; you have the ability to translate concepts that can feel complex into simple, everyday language
- 2-3 years of experience with Tier 1 IT & Tech support issues required
- NeueHouse is open to a variety of educational, professional, and training backgrounds in support of the IT Support Specialist role
The anticipated salary range for this position is $28.00 - $32.00 per hour. NeueHouse is committed to equitable and competitive compensation and benefits packages for our team members and will consider many factors when extending offers of employment. Some of the factors we consider may include: qualifications of individual applicants against the position and business needs, years of relevant experience in role or industry, specific or unique skills, certifications or professional accreditations specific to the role, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will perform the role. The anticipated range for compensation shared here does not include any other components or benefits that may available.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources