Service & Operations Professional 89456
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
Service & Operations Professional
***Hybrid work schedule: work in office 4 days, work from home 1 day***
- Provide excellent day-to-day customer service to agents, clients, and Field Management, either in person, over the phone, or through electronic communication
- Coordinate underwriting requirements by interacting with agents, clients, outside medical vendors, and underwriters
- Assist with workflow of applications for life products, annuities, contract changes, policy billing and initial and downstream accounting entries related to the new business process
- Answering incoming calls, greeting customers and potential agent candidates may be required
- Associates, or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent years of related experience
- The ideal candidate should have 2 or more years of customer service and administrative experience
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Training & Development
Customer Service Representatives receive on-the-job training to learn about the insurance industry, product and policy provisions and transaction processing. Coaching and feedback is provided to help you gain the necessary skills to be successful.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday. Candidates should be flexible to work any 7.5-hour shift between 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM during the work week.
Competitive full-time base salary, overtime eligibility plus target bonus
Paid Vacation, Health Care, 401K match, Pension Plan, Tuition Assistance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Student Loan Repayment Program
New York Life offers a variety of corporate opportunities within the Service Organization, including management, quality control, training, underwriting and claims.
Salary range: $45,000-$50,000
Overtime eligible: Nonexempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Please note: This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 89456