Regional Advisor Consultant - Edward Jones channel Atlanta, GA
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid
When you join New York Life Investments, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, you are joining a global investment company with a long history and passion for career development, innovation, collaboration, and diversity, equity and inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
As a top 25 global asset management firm with more than $600 billion in assets under management, we have an important mission: to help build a better financial future for our clients, our employees, and our communities. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life Investments, so we can continue to help people achieve their financial aspirations.
The Regional Advisor Consultant (RAC) is an integral part of the team and the sales distribution efforts of New York Life Investments. The RAC will be responsible for creating business plans and a sales strategy for developing and maintaining existing relationships, as well as identifying and acquiring new business within their territory to meet sales goals. The individual should showcase a passion for sales strategy, process, and investments. Demonstrate attention to detail and strong follow up process. Most critically, the Regional Advisor Consultant must be poise, professional, excellent presentation abilities, and have a high degree of enthusiasm for building relationships and a competitive drive to succeed. The Regional Advisor Consultant must be resilient and willing to go above and beyond.
- Partner with Divisional Sales Manager and Business Intelligence to develop and strengthen a business plan to maximize market share, assets, and profitability for assigned Edward Jones territory.
- Collaborate with the marketing team by cultivating leads and identifying new opportunities with an emphasis on a combination of in person and digital engagement.
- Present New York Life Investment products and services to advisors knowledgeably and effectively so that advisors can clearly identify the benefits of the products relative to its competitors.
- Readily available to attend industry conferences, seminars and events when needed.
- Provide advisors technical information, including a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape, financial markets, and industry related topics.
- Travel in the territory as required by sales management.
- Serves as a liaison between sales, marketing, and business intelligence to harness the full power of intelligent distribution.
- Required to reside in assigned territory and travel extensively
- Excellent organizational and presentation capabilities
- Series 7 and 63 licensing exams
- Advances certifications in the industry preferred
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Tableau
- Experience covering Edward Jones advisors in a client facing capacity
- Strong sales process and client service management
- Thorough knowledge of MainStay mutual funds & IQ ETFs and its products that impact the business, as well as sales and marketing strategies.
Join our team at New York Life Investments to unlock your full potential!
Overtime eligible: Exempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: No
Sales bonus eligible: Yes
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Please note: This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
Job Requisition ID: 89559
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.