CVP, Strategic Capabilities and Value Creation
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
The Strategic Capabilities and Value Creation role will be focused on elevating the NYL agent and client experience and improving unit cost values through the use of data and competitive insights. We are seeking a data-driven thinker who can deeply understand and overlay the needs of the organization onto the enterprise capability roadmap to build a path forward to enhanced experience, value, and growth.
- Develops strategic plans for achieving agent, client, and employee experience uplift and unit cost improvements through effective mobilization of new capabilities enabled by the Service portfolio
- Looks externally at competitors and outside industry for inspiration on what “better” experience (e.g., channels, offerings, personalization) can look like at NYL within Service for agents/customers/employees
- Collaborates closely with Agency leaders and key agents to understand their digital and insight needs, and identifies ways to provision digital and data capabilities that will enhance their value delivery
- Assesses the organization’s current insight generation capabilities and develops a roadmap to improve the quality and accessibility of operational and competitive insights
- Establishes data-driven decision-making frameworks to enhance experience and unit cost value
- Monitors implementation activities against targets and collaborates with Portfolio Management to conduct ongoing alignment for value delivery
- Makes recommendations for new growth and efficiency opportunities and partners to help scale growth of the business
Salary range: $145,000-$215,000
Overtime eligible: Exempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Please note: This role requires FINRA licensed and/or FINRA Associated Person pre-hire fingerprinting.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 89676