Campaign Manager, Senior Associate
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid - 2 days per week
When you join New York Life Investments, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, you are joining a global investment company with a long history and passion for career development, innovation, collaboration, and diversity, equity and inclusion. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. Through various resources and programs, you can grow your career while developing personally and professionally. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
As a top 25 global asset management firm with more than $600 billion in assets under management, we have an important mission: to help build a better financial future for our clients, our employees, and our communities. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life Investments, so we can continue to help people achieve their financial aspirations.
We have an exciting opportunity at New York Life Investments for a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Program Manager to join our dynamic Global Brand & Digital Marketing team and lead campaign management. This role plays a pivotal part in driving high-performing brand and demand marketing campaigns that build awareness, generate leads, and nurture prospective and existing relationships.
As Senior Associate, Digital Campaign Management, you will oversee the planning, execution, and optimization of digital marketing campaigns across various channels. You will be responsible for continually improving the digital campaign process and approach and helping ensure key standards and performance goals are met. You should be proactive, creative, and detail-oriented and be a problem-solver with a marketing mindset.
Essential Job Functions (Duties/Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with teams across marketing to help develop and manage campaign plans across a wide range of platforms including display, social media, search, and more.
- Evaluate and enhance digital campaign processes for optimal marketing performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, creative, web, email, sales) and external partners (agencies, vendors) to ensure seamless campaign execution aligned with business priorities.
- Provide final approval for briefs, gathering stakeholders' input to ensure completeness and strength.
- Manage budgets and timelines effectively to ensure campaign deadlines are met.
- Assist in media and creative trafficking and reviews.
- Foster strong relationships with cross-functional team members and external partners.
- Provide strategic input and recommendations to optimize campaign performance.
- Educate the marketing team on best practices and ensure adherence to established campaign processes and standards.
- Oversee annual digital campaign flow charts, manage reports, milestones, and launch calendars, and assist in the development and execution of the organic campaign calendar.
- Coordinate meetings, manage correspondence, and oversee logistical details for paid campaigns.
- Serve as an expert on our brand guidelines, ensuring all work aligns with branding and messaging standards.
- Ensure assets comply with legal, privacy, and regulatory requirements.
- Stay updated on new technology, tools, partners, trends, best practices, and new ways to improve campaigns and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a marketing role at for a financial services, B2B, or regulated company or a creative or media agency
- Relationship, account, or project management experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and best practices
- Have built and managed successful marketing campaigns
- Ability to think strategically, and proactively identify problems and resolutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Keen eye for impactful marketing plans and creative that lead to strong engagement
- Strong analytical and data-driven approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with agencies and external partners
- Action-oriented with the proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multi-channel, multi-format projects at one time
Salary range: $90,000-$135,000
Overtime eligible: Exempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 89949