Corporate Vice President, Strategic Change Management Lead (Purchase Experience)
New York Life Insurance
Location Designation: Hybrid - 3 days per week
When you join New York Life, you’re joining a company that values career development, collaboration, innovation, and inclusiveness. We want employees to feel proud about being part of a company that is committed to doing the right thing. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your career while developing personally and professionally through various resources and programs. New York Life is a relationship-based company and appreciates how both virtual and in-person interactions support our culture.
New York Life’s Purchase Experience (PX) value stream has embarked on an exciting journey to transform the end-to-end purchase experience for New York Life’s agents, clients, and business operations, encompassing all products, including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, business solutions and wealth management. The Strategic Change Management Lead will be responsible for supporting the implementation and adoption of new tools, systems, and processes across the Purchase Experience value stream.
Reporting to the PX Chief of Staff, the Strategic Change Management Lead will leverage change management tools, frameworks, and methodologies to develop and execute a PX change management roadmap across key stakeholder groups, including our operational teams, agents, and field service employees. By working closely with the Purchase Experience Chief Operating Officer team, the Strategic Change Management Lead will support the design, development, and implementation of change management plans that use leadership, communication, training, and coaching to support end users to adopt and become proficient with new technology, systems, tools, behaviors, and workflows.
- Assess and develop change impact initiatives from end-user point of view.
- Partners with departmental communications teams and initiative leads to refine on-going communication plans and execute tactical plans.
- Partner with key stakeholders, including Agency Change Management, to align, prioritize, and track all activities related to agent/advisor change management roadmap.
- Liaise with initiative leads, business areas, and field advisory groups / task forces to build feedback loops and progress initiatives with sponsorship from the leadership team.
- Review and recommend resources and tools to support change/adoption for personas.
- Develop activities and other training to ensure the successful deployment of initiatives.
- Support PX governance process, ensuring regular communication and coordination.
- Partner with team members and business leaders to assess, understand, evaluate, and document key dependencies across initiatives, based on strong understanding of goals and desired outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7-10 years, with 3-5 years of proven experience executing change management strategies.
- Understanding of financial services sales organization and/or NYL preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with the ability to present complex or abstract ideas in simple and engaging terms and in multiple formats / channels.
- Strong understanding of how to motivate and drive change across large, diverse stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of tools, processes, and systems used by stakeholders.
- Familiar with insurance industry and current competitive landscape; understanding of NYL's new business processes.
- Strong understanding of New York Life’s business strategies, Agency’s (distribution arm of NYL) near- and longer-term priorities, and the products and services we offer.
Salary range: $145,000-$215,000
Overtime eligible: Exempt
Discretionary bonus eligible: Yes
Sales bonus eligible: No
Click here to learn more about our benefits. Starting salary is dependent upon several factors including previous work experience, specific industry experience, and/or skills required.
Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and volunteerism, supported by the Foundation. We're proud that due to our mutuality, we operate in the best interests of our policy owners. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
Job Requisition ID: 89967