Financial Advisor (Career Changers Encouraged, Training & Mentorship Provided)
Our San Francisco firm is growing and we are hiring a group of Financial Advisors to join my team. Candidate must be located in the SF Bay Area.
Our financial advisors at Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the financial tools to help them get there. Choose a career where improving someone else’s life is rewarding for both you and them – personally, professionally, and financially.
Our best advisors are career disturbed for one of a few reasons. They want to have a bigger impact, they're capped financially, they want more growth opportunities or they want more control of their life. They possess an entrepreneurial spirit, experience in business development or sales, strong self-motivation, interpersonal and communication skills, a high standard of ethics, and shows interest in business or finance.
The advisor career with Northwestern Mutual allows one the opportunity to:
- Provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the comprehensive planning needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the areas of retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits.
- Strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to develop holistic financial solutions that put their clients on a path to financial success.
- Maintain flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
- Develop a career with that provides the opportunity to improve the lives of people in our community coupled with substantial income potential.
Some of our accolades include:
- Fortune 100 Company
- Number one "World's Most Admired" company by Fortune magazine for over 25 years
- Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power magazine
- Named one of the "50 Best Places to Launch a Career" by BusinessWeek magazine
- Top 10 independent broker-dealer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
- Unlimited Income Potential
- Leadership Opportunities
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
- Significant Development Stipends
- Medical/Vision/Dental Coverage
- Two fully funded retirement plans; Pension Plan and 401(k)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution preferred
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- 2 years sales and/or business experience required
- Candidate must also possess a history of personal and professional success
- Prior financial services experience or licensing not required -- extensive training platform provided.