Join Our Team
The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company has helped clients achieve financial security for more than 160 years. Northwestern ranks #97 on Fortune’s 500, was named the “World’s Most Admired” life insurance by FORTUNE magazine, and 11th best place to work in America by Glassdoor.com.
The company focuses solely and directly on its clients and seeks to deliver consistent and dependable value to them over time. Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer a holistic approach to financial security solutions including life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability insurance, annuities, investment products, and advisory products and services.
The West Palm Beach office of Northwestern Mutual is rapidly expanding. We are currently seeking entrepreneurial Financial Advisors to join our team. As a Financial Advisor, you will create your own destiny and potentially have a life-long impact on the lives of your clients, families and your community. Northwestern Mutual will provide consulting resources to help you discover and build your markets to develop a successful practice as a Financial Advisor.
- Build your business to the level of success to which you aspire.
- Develop your business and marketing plans.
- Be responsible for efficiently and effectively driving sales and developing relationships with clients by understanding their goals and objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Create your own daily schedule, emailing and corresponding with clients.
The qualified candidate will have at least a bachelor’s degree, Sales and/or customer service experience.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from a four-year college or university
- Self-motivation and goal-orientation
- Strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Desire to continually learn new products and services
- History of personal success
What We Offer
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering a comprehensive benefit program; benefits include:
- Extensive training and coaching from certified trainers
- Access to knowledgeable groups of financial advisors and specialists to assist you in sales objectives
- Outstanding, uncapped earning potential
- Career/Life balance
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage.
- Flex Programs
- Maternity Leave
- Group Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance