Financial Planning Coordinator
Administer the Start-up kit to onboard new financial representatives. This includes ordering and setting up:
- Business cards, stationery and marketing materials
- Website, voicemail, E-mail signature and professional profiles
- Generate client feed lists, automatics and cross-sell reports
Sales and Service Support
Collaborate with Home Office Financial Planning Services.
Maintain compliant electronic client files, complaint files.
Manage underwriting process which includes providing, or collaborating with others to provide:
- Pre-filling applications
- Pre-checking applications for completeness and accuracy
- Submitting applications
- Scheduling requirements and medical exams
- Monitoring of the Daily Status Report (DSR) and take action on cases needing attention
Conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with Financial Representatives supported.
Input factfinder data & case notes into CRM.
Coach financial representatives on their business & sales.
- Strong customer relationship and service skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well with others
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and reliability with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment