Financial Advisor- Start Your Dream Career Today! Career Changers Encouraged
We're among the strongest.
Northwestern Mutual is 166 years old and one of the top performing companies in the industry. Here at Northwestern Mutual, we are committed to the clients we serve and a part of that service means hiring and developing some of the best advisors in the country.
People are putting their trust in Northwestern Mutual—which is the ultimate measure of success. Our continued superior financial strength means you can count on us to be here for you whenever you need us. We yet again earned the highest available financial strength ratings awarded to any U.S. life insurer with a stable outlook by all of the four major rating agencies—and we are also one of only five companies across all industries to be so recognized by Moody's.
Are you looking for a rewarding and fulfilling career that allows you to make a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you have a passion for helping others achieve their financial goals and dreams? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our team!
We are Northwestern Mutual, a leading financial services company that has been helping clients secure their future for over 160 years. We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals who want to join our growing team of financial advisors in Middleton, WI.
As a financial advisor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build your own practice and clientele, with the support and guidance of our experienced mentors and managers.
- Provide comprehensive financial planning and advice to individuals, families, and businesses, using our proven products and services.
- Earn a competitive income, with unlimited potential for growth and recognition. The average salary range for our financial advisors in the first year is $52,000-$105,000, depending on your performance and qualifications.
- Enjoy a flexible and balanced work schedule, with the freedom to set your own goals and pace.
- Access our award-winning training and development programs, which will help you acquire the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this industry. We also offer sponsorship for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certification, as well as other professional designations and licenses.
- Benefit from our comprehensive benefits package, which includes health insurance, retirement plans, disability coverage, and more.
If you are ready to start your dream career as a financial advisor, don’t hesitate to apply today! We are looking for candidates who have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude and a high level of integrity.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter online. We will contact you shortly to schedule an interview.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the most respected and trusted financial services companies in the world. Apply now and start your journey with Northwestern Mutual!
INCOME GROWTH OPPORTUNITY:
Average vs Top 25%
Year 1 | $52,000 - $106,000
Year 3 | $103,000 - $202,000
Year 5 | $139,000 - $289,000
Year 10 | $234,000 - $490,000
Year 15 | $341,000 - $790,000
Beyond income, you'll also have access to a comprehensive benefits package:
Comprehensive medical insurance
Two pension plans
Life and disability insurance
Health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts
Reimbursement for licensing and ongoing education
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Regular social events
- Safe work environment
- Work-from-home days
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties, responsibilities, and requirements may be subject to change based on the needs of the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus opportunities
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middleton, WI 53562: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Middleton, WI 53562