Financial Planner (Training and Mentorship Provided)
Our Scripps Ranch firm is growing and we are hiring a team of Financial Advisors.
Our financial advisors at Northwestern Mutual help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow and provide the financial tools to help them get there.
Choose a career where improving someone else’s life is rewarding for both you and them – personally, professionally, and financially.
We are looking for individuals who have had past success in a Sales, Business Development or client facing role.
The advisor career with Northwestern Mutual allows one the opportunity to:
· Provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for the comprehensive planning needs of individuals, families, and businesses in the areas of retirement planning, insurance and investment services, estate planning, business planning, education funding, and employee benefits.
· Strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to develop holistic financial solutions that put their clients on a path to financial success.
· Maintain flexibility to build their own practice while receiving support from our firm’s exceptional network of financial specialists, training and educational programs, and mentoring opportunities.
· Develop a career with that provides the opportunity to improve the lives of people in our community coupled with substantial income potential.
The Greater Southern California marketplace is the number one marketplace nationally for our company and our office is growing rapidly. Northwestern Mutual emphasizes a developmental culture and we strive to find individuals who are committed to high levels of growth and success in every area of their lives.
Some of our accolades include:
· Fortune 100 Company
· Number one "World's Most Admired" company by Fortune magazine for over 25 years
· Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power magazine
· Named one of the "50 Best Places to Launch a Career" by BusinessWeek magazine
· Top 10 independent broker-dealer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which includes:
· Unlimited Income Potential
· Leadership Opportunities
· Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
· Significant Development Stipends
· Medical/Vision/Dental Coverage
· Two fully funded retirement plans; Pension Plan and 401(k)
BA or BS degree from a four-year institution, 5 years sales experience, prospecting or self generated leads. Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills. Candidate must also possess a history of personal and professional success. Prior financial services experience not needed -- extensive training platform provided.