College Financial Representative
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. With a distinctive approach that combines insurance and investments, the company has helped millions of people navigate life and reach their goals. The company's dedication to diversity and commitment to using technology to personalize and enhance the customer experience make it an exciting place to work. Northwestern Mutual holds more than $125 billion of client assets as part of its wealth management and investment services.
This is a hybrid internship role for a College Financial Representative located in White Plains, NY, that allows for flexibility to work from home. The College Financial Representative will work with clients and potential clients, emphasizing Northwestern Mutual's personalized approach to financial security, including insurance and investments. The role will also include lead generation and networking to build and expand upon client relationships.
- Full-time student; juniors and seniors only and currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program or higher
- Must be living (or must be from, if attending college away from home) within 25 miles of White Plains, NY
- Ability to obtain required licenses and registrations
- Strong interpersonal skills and entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal-oriented with a track record of success
- Willingness to learn and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Prior sales experience or involvement in extracurricular activities, clubs, or organizations is a plus
- Business savvy, interest in financial literacy