About the job
Financial Representatives at Northwestern Mutual help their clients live more and worry less through our personalized approach to financial planning. As a business owner, they spend their days acquiring clientele and finding financial solutions with help from our industry-leading training and development, mentorship, and products. Discover your earning potential, craft a workday around your life, and make an impact every day. Here, hard work pays off.
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skill-building, and development strategies you need to be successful and confident in this career. With additional access to nationwide mentors and leaders, we will surround you with resources to support your financial expertise, including but not limited to:
Planning Experience - Asset & Income Protection - Education Funding - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services - Retirement Solutions - Business Needs Analysis
As a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative:
1. Build—Work to build a clientele by growing trustworthy relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
2. Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing, registration, and ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to teach clients about financial planning options.
3. Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through honest influence and recommendations.
4. Own—Take ownership of the development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Support for insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6 or 7, Series 63, CFP®, and more
- Retirement Package and Pension Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
- Family Planning
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
- 4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- Experience building meaningful relationships
- Interpersonal skills for success in client-facing roles
- Excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
Are you ready to build your best life and enhance the lives of your clients? Apply now!
For over 165 years, we have helped our clients spend their lives living through comprehensive and innovative financial planning. We combine the care and expertise of our financial professionals with personalized digital experience and industry-leading products to give our clients the ability to successfully navigate their financial lives.
Our tailored approach includes multiple financial strategies—insurance, investments, and annuities—built to reinforce each other, keeping our clients consistently on track to meet goal after goal. We lead with unmatched financial strength and access to the best products and services for our clients.
Our Financial Representatives are valued partners and proud business owners. We are committed to a diverse, inclusive, and belonging environment where everyone’s different viewpoints bring new successes!
Why join Northwestern Mutual:
- Fortune 100 company (2021)
- Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity (2018-2020)
- Top 10 US Independent Broker-Dealers1
- #1 Amongst Life Insurers Most Admired Companies2 for Financial Soundness
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2015-2021)
- $224 billion3 (retail investment client assets held or managed)
Feel free to email me at Gabriela.email@example.com with any questions!