Wealth Management Advisor
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. They offer both insurance and investments to help clients navigate life and achieve their goals. With over $265 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, we deliver financial security to more than 4.5 million people who rely on Northwestern Mutual for life, disability income and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management.
This is a full-time on-site role in Jamison, PA for a Wealth Management Advisor. The Wealth Management Advisor will be responsible for financial and retirement planning, managing investments, providing wealth management services, and assisting clients in achieving their financial goals. This is a performance based entrepreneurial role. If you are looking to be your own boss, have more work/life balance, and more autonomy, this is the career that will offer impact, income, and independence!
- Expertise in Financial Planning, Retirement Planning, Investments, and Finance
- Experience in providing Wealth Management Services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data, create financial plans, and present advice to clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or related field
- Professional certifications (e.g. CFP, CFA) or experience in related fields are a plus
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team