Our Professionals come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with their clients. With Northwestern Mutual, you are backed by a Fortune 100 company. Here, you will empower people to plan their financial future. You will build your own clientele, supported by a company with a proven track record of success for over 165 years – providing you the needed resources, including a network of specialists, training programs, development and mentoring opportunities.
- Build and manage client relationships by offering personalized, industry-leading solutions to help them protect what they’ve worked so hard to achieve, while growing their assets for the future.
- Establish your business through organic, sustainable, client-focused growth by building rapport, maintaining communication, and fostering long-term client relationships.
- Become an expert about Northwestern Mutual’s industry leading products and services
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- Nationally ranked training programs to launch your career
- Mentorship and professional development throughout your entire career
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
- Leadership opportunities – as early as your first year
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Full health benefits, group disability, retirement plans, and an equity stake
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including recognition and bonuses - where hard work directly correlates to your income potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
- Retirement Package and Pension Plan
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
INCOME POTENTIAL VIRGINIA GROUP - AVERAGE vs. TOP 25%
Years 1-4 | $113,000 - $195,000
Years 5+ | $583,000 - $1,655,000
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience of being a high performer
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Prior sales and/or business development experience preferred
- Self-starter mindset
We are actively seeking candidates with different backgrounds and work experiences, including but not limited to:
- Sales: B2B/B2C or Inside/Outside Sales
- Executive leadership
- Community Leaders
- Financial Management, insurance, and financial services
- Former athletes
- Business Owners
- We believe in doing the right thing, by putting people first.
- We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and serving our community.
- We believe in the expertise of our Financial Professionals.
- We believe in building an inclusive work culture for a belonging environment