Top 10 Financial Services Internship
Milwaukee - Brookfield - Mequon - Racine
June and August start dates available!
**MUST BE LOCATED IN GREATER MILWAUKEE, MEQUON, OR RACINE AREA AT TIME OF INTERNSHIP
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, want real-world business experience and are looking to make a difference, then an internship with Northwestern Mutual is right for you. Our internship has been highly rated due to its mentorship and career advancement opportunities, intern involvement, resume enhancement and unique appeal.
Our Financial Representative interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your internship, you will be supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help your clients and to build your practice.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis
- Flexible work schedule to fit your school schedule
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences
- Compensation just like a full-time financial professional
- Annually, 33% of interns are offered full-time positions upon graduation
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boast your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your results.
WHO WE ARE:
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe that everyone deserves to “spend their lives living” and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Our version of financial planning helps you live your best life, your whole life. With a financial plan, you won't have to hope for the life you want, you can choose to live it.
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 70% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies, Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 165 years and has a proven track record of financial success.