YOUR CAREER WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL MIAMI
At Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisors strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. Our Advisors are seasoned professionals who come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. With Northwestern Mutual, you will be in the driver’s seat. You will empower people to plan their financial future while creating unlimited income potential for yourself. You’ll own your own business within a successful framework of support including our network of specialist, training programs, development coaches and mentoring opportunities.
Check out our Day in the Life Video: https://youtu.be/7lYX5rb5e80
- Building and managing client relationships by offering personalized, industry-leading solutions to help them protect what they’ve worked so hard to achieve while growing their assets for the future.
- Establishing a book of business through organic, sustainable, client-focused growth by building rapport, maintaining communication, and fostering long-term relationships.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Leveraging the strength of our team to address individual client concerns and needs.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- Nationally ranked training programs to launch your career
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career
- Development stipends and expense allowance
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing (SIE/Series 7/Series 63, Life & Health Ins)
- Leadership opportunities
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Full heath benefits, group disability, retirement plans and an equity stake
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including; recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- College-educated, Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business development experience preferred
- Self-starter mindset preferred
We are actively seeking candidates with different backgrounds and work experiences, including but not limited to:
- Sales: B2B/B2C or Inside/Outside Sales
- Executive leadership
- Community Influencers
- Financial Management, insurance and financial services
- Former athletes
- Military background