Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years through a big-picture approach that includes insurance and investments. With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.5 million people who rely on us for life, disability income and long-term care insurance, annuities, brokerage and advisory services, trust services, and discretionary portfolio management solutions. Our financial professionals use personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to guide our clients to their financial goals.
This is a full-time hybrid role where the Financial Advisor will be located in Gilbert, AZ, but with flexibility for some remote work. The Financial Advisor will be responsible for business development, financial advice, developing financial plans, providing retirement planning, and offering investment advice. The Financial Advisor will also be responsible for providing financial advisory services.
- Expertise in Financial Planning, Finance, and Retirement Planning
- Experience in Investments
- Financial Advisory experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong marketing and communication skills
- Client management skills
- Series 6 & 63 registrations or the ability to obtain them within 120 days of employment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field is preferred