Northwestern Mutual has been in the business of helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years with a distinctive big-picture approach, including both insurance and investments. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients. With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to over 4.5 million people. We believe diversity makes us stronger as we help shape the future of financial security.
This is a Financial Representative internship located in Greater St. Louis but with flexibility for some remote work. The Financial Representative will be responsible for Financial Planning, Insurance, Finance, Retirement Planning, and Investments. The Financial Representative will also be responsible for scheduling appointments, meeting with clients, analyzing clients' financial situations, and recommending suitable financial strategies.
- Financial Planning, Insurance, and Retirement Planning skills
- Knowledge of Finance and Investments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or related field is a plus
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals is a plus