Nova Capital - Northwestern Mutual is seeking a new Financial Advisor to join our growing and highly productive firm. A successful applicant will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be self-motivated, and have a demonstrated history of personal success. We are looking for someone that values professional interdependence with a world-class company, has a high standard of ethics, and has a demonstrated interest in community impact, entrepreneurship, and business development.
We've been helping clients achieve financial security for nearly 160 years. A finance background is not needed. However, we do require the person to reside in greater Cincinnati area or have definitive plans to move in the near future.
We will train, coach, mentor, and develop the right candidate through our training program. A strong natural market in the Cincinnati area is highly desirable.
Your goal is to discover each client's needs, goals and dreams and help map a path to meet them.
- Advisors help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client’s needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Proactively build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
Northwestern Mutual is a unique community that helps financial representatives/advisors thrive by providing:
- The #1 Training Program in the financial industry to get you started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, Series 6 & 63, Series 7 and CFP
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including; recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- In-person the first year
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong community engagement
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Commitment to Growth - Personally, Professionally, and Financially
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
While you help provide financial security to your clients, Northwestern Mutual is committed to offering Financial Advisors a comprehensive compensation and benefits program, which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Retirement Package (401k) & Pension Plan
- Group Life and Disability Income Insurance
- Accelerated Commission with training bonus
- Paid Licensing/Credentialing
- World-renowned training & development
- Sales execution team support
- Leadership Opportunities
- Stipends & Allowance
At Northwestern Mutual, you'll have access to top training, technology, planning tools, and supportive mentors to help you deliver expert advice to your clients. As you build relationships with clients and help them build a plan to achieve their financial goals.
Devotion to its policy owners has led Northwestern Mutual through 164 years of industry success. Some of our accolades include:
- Fortune 100 Company
- Number one "World's Most Admired" company by Fortune magazine for over 25 years
- Named one of the “50 Best Companies to Sell For” by Selling Power magazine
- Named one of the "50 Best Places to Launch a Career" by BusinessWeek magazine
- Top 5 independent broker-dealers
Northwestern Mutual has always received the highest possible financial strength ratings from the four major rating agencies:
- A.M. Best: A++
- Fitch Ratings: AAA
- Standard & Poor’s: AAA
- Moody’s Investors Service: AAA