BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL
At Northwestern Mutual Financial Representatives strive to understand their clients' goals and visions to uncover financial solutions that put them on a path to achieve their financial objectives. Our Financial Representatives are professionals who come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with our clients. As you excel in your career our Advisors are supported by our network of specialists, training programs and mentoring opportunities to help their clients and to build practices.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with client’s needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- A high-quality training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, Series 6 & 63, boosting your career from Financial Representative to Financial Advisor.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including; recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
WHO WE ARE
At Northwestern Mutual we believe that everyone deserves to ‘spend their lives living’ and that a strong financial plan is the cornerstone for ensuring that reality! Financial security is not just something that happens in retirement but is an enabler for our clients to spend their life living!
Our teams of financial advisors across the nation embody these beliefs and are committed to helping clients reach their financial goals. With over 50% of American’s citing that their financial planning needs improvement, a career with Northwestern Mutual provides abundant opportunities to serve this growing need!
Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies[i], Northwestern Mutual has been among the leaders in the financial services industry for nearly 160 years and has a proven track record of financial success.
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company (NM), Milwaukee, WI and its subsidiaries. Financial representatives are independent contractors.