A Financial Advisor at Northwestern Mutual Knoxville helps their clients live more and worry less through our personalized approach to financial planning. As a business owner, they spend their days acquiring clientele and finding financial solutions with help from our industry-leading training, mentors, and products. Discover your earning potential, craft a workday around your life, and make an impact every day.
As a Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor:
- Build—Work to build a client base by growing relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
- Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing and registration as well as ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to educate clients on potential plans.
- Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through expert influence and recommendations.
- Own—Take ownership of development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs.
Compensation & Benefits
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Support for insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP®, and more
- Retirement Package and Pension Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
- Family Planning
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
- 2-4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- History of success in sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles
- Excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
Why join Northwestern Mutual:
- Fortune 100 company (2022)
- Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity (2018-2020)
- Top 10 US Independent Broker-Dealers1
- #1 Amongst Life Insurers Most Admired Companies2 for Financial Soundness
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2015-2021)
- $224 billion3 (retail investment client assets held or managed)