Financial Representative Internship - Summer 2024
ONE OF AMERICA'S TOP 10 RANKED INTERNSHIPS OVER PAST 25 YEARS:
-We are actively hiring for our Spring Financial Representative Internship
As a company, we exist to free Americans from financial anxiety. That is why we approach financial planning differently. Instead of starting with our clients’ finances, we start with them: their lives, their families, their priorities.
So the strategies we recommend are tailored from a wide range of financial options built to reinforce each other, like investments for growth, insurance for protection, and annuities for guaranteed income in retirement—helping our clients worry less and live more.
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date, and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or SIE, Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boost your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
WHO WE ARE:
-Fortune 100 Company
-Aaa (Moodys), A++ (A.M. Best), AAA (Fitch), AA+ (S&P Global) Financial Strength Ratings
-4.9+ Million Clients Nationwide
-Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies
WHAT WE OFFER:
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company (NM), Milwaukee, WI and its subsidiaries. Financial representatives are independent contractors. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.