NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL #90 FORTUNE 100 COMPANY - Louisiana and Mississippi
166 YEARS AND STILL GROWING!
Louisiana - New Orleans, Shreveport, Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Mandeville
Mississippi - Gulfport, Ridgeland
In times like these, the backing of 166 years of FINANCIAL STRENGTH means so much to our clients and advisors! We have opportunities and growth in Louisiana and Mississippi. Please review the information and encourage you to apply if interested. A team member will conduct a virtual discovery process to learn more about our top internship program and long-term career opportunities.
Financial Representatives at Northwestern Mutual help their clients live more and worry less through our personalized approach to financial planning. As a business owner, they spend their days acquiring clientele and finding financial solutions with help from our industry-leading training, mentors, and products. Discover your earning potential, craft a workday around your life, and make an impact every day. Here, hard work pays off.
Our award-winning training equips you with the education, skill-building, and development strategies you need to be successful and confident in this career. With additional access to nationwide mentors and leaders, we will surround you with resources to help in your financial expertise, including but not limited to:
Personal Planning Analysis - Asset & Income Protection - Education Funding - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services - Retirement Solutions - Business Needs Analysis
As a Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor:
1) Build—Work to build a client base by growing relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
2) Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing and registration as well as ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to educate clients on potential plans.
3) Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through expert influence and recommendations.
4) Own—Take ownership of development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs.
Compensation & Benefits
· Stipends, Bonus & Incentive programs, expense allowances, renewable income, enhanced commission structure to support early development
· Support for insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP®, and more
· Retirement Package and Pension Plan
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
· Family Planning
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
· 4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
· Entrepreneurial ambitions
· History of success in sales, athletics, military, client services, or client-facing roles
· Excellent time-management skills
· Desire for continuous learning
· Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
Are you ready to change your life and the lives of your clients? Apply now!
Why join Northwestern Mutual:
· #90, Fortune 100 company (2021)
· Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity (2018-2020)
· Top 10 US Independent Broker-Dealers1
· #1 Amongst Life Insurers Most Admired Companies2 for Financial Soundness
· Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index (2015-2021)
· $224 billion3 (retail investment client assets held or managed)
keywords: top 10, top 100, top producer, president's club, revenue producer, account executive, sales rep, sales consultant, business development, account development, sales executive, sales associate, account manager, sales, account manager, sales rep, outside sales, inside sales, business development, sales executive, marketing executive, salesman, account manager, sales coordinator, sales associate, logistics, attorney, business development, banking, finance, loans, bank, sports, sports marketing, sales, selling, coachability, strong motivation, competitive nature, organizational skills, rejection tolerance, communication skills, aptitude in building rapport, ability to grasp customer requirements, ability to work independently and take initiatives, sales rep, sales advisor, sales manager, b2b,b2c, marketing, lawyer, logistics, sales management, sales, director, inside sales rep, account manager, account executive, sales associate, fortune 100, fortune 500, top training program, top training and development.