Wealth Management Advisor
Financial Advisors at Northwestern Mutual help their clients through our personalized approach to financial planning. As a business owner, they spend their days acquiring clientele and finding financial solutions with help from our industry-leading training and development, mentorship, and products. Discover your earning potential, craft a workday around your life, and make an impact every day.
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skill-building, and development strategies you need to be successful and confident in this career. With additional access to nationwide mentors and leaders, we will surround you with resources to support your financial expertise, including but not limited to:
Planning Experience - Asset & Income Protection - Education Funding - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services - Retirement Solutions - Business Needs Analysis
As a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative:
1. Build—Work to build a clientele by growing trustworthy relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
2. Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing, registration, and ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to teach clients about financial planning options.
3. Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through honest influence and recommendations.
4. Own—Take ownership of development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs.
Compensation & Benefits
• 1st Year Incentive Package
• Accelerated Commission Structure
• Renewable Income
• Formalized Bonus Program
• Expense Allowance
• Reimbursement for insurance licensing, SIE, Series 7, CFP®, and more
• Retirement Package and Pension Plan
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
• Family Planning
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience building meaningful relationships
• Interpersonal skills for success in client-facing roles
• Excellent time-management skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
For nearly 170 years, we have helped our clients spend their lives living through comprehensive and innovative financial planning. We combine the care and expertise of our financial professionals with personalized digital experience and industry-leading products to give our clients the ability to successfully navigate their financial lives.
Our tailored approach includes multiple financial strategies—insurance, investments, and annuities—built to reinforce each other, keeping our clients consistently on track to meet goal after goal. We lead with unmatched financial strength and access to the best products and services for our clients.
Our Financial Representatives are valued partners, and proud business owners. We are committed to a diverse, inclusive, and belonging environment where everyone’s different viewpoints bring new successes!
Why join Northwestern Mutual:
• Fortune 100 company
• Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity
• Top 10 US Independent Broker-Dealers
• #1 Amongst Life Insurers Most Admired Companies for Financial Soundness
• Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index
• $224 billion (retail investment client assets held or managed