Financial Advisor Career Prep - Summer Internship
**We are actively hiring for our Summer Internship (full-time).
ONE OF AMERICA'S TOP 10 RANKED INTERNSHIPS OVER PAST 25 YEARS:
OVERVIEW: You are given full-access to the career of a financial advisor. You'll receive licenses (you can earn your investment license while still in college!), work along-side seasoned financial advisors at the top of the industry, receive intensive training program as well as hands-on experience (you'll be doing REAL work).
You be in one of the highest rated programs, receive valuable experience & knowledge, but you'll be given the opportunity to earn a full-time contract allowing you to come out of school day one with a profitable business!
Your time here will provide immense personal and career growth. You'll be given the opportunity to make an amazing impact in your own community by putting to work your skills & knowledge plus the support of a Fortune 100 company & 160+ years of financial planning. Every person that we meet with is offered a custom-to-them wholistic financial plan & recommendations (at no cost) to provide them financial security and allow them to accomplish their specific goals. We believe everyone deserves a financial plan & you get to do that for people.
Not only will you be able to help others and further your career in an amazing way, but you'll be given unlimited earning potential immediately. You'll receive a weekly stipend for attending trainings and earn commissions (unlimited) & bonuses ($1000/QTR) for your hard work. You're treated like an adult & you're rewarded for your hard work. Average first year earnings post-college range from $80,000 to $150,000. However our firms full time advisors that have been here over 5 years are earning on average of over $380,000/year. The hard work pays off and the reward grows every year!
WHO WE ARE:
-Fortune 100 Company
-4.9+ Million Clients Nationwide
-Recognized by FORTUNE as one of the "World's Most Admired" companies
-Top 10 Internship Program for over 25 years
EXPERIENCE YOU GET:
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date, and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or SIE, Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boost your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
- Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company (NM), Milwaukee, WI and its subsidiaries. Financial representatives are independent contractors. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.