For over 160 years, Northwestern Mutual has provided families and businesses with financial security through a big-picture approach of insurance and investments. With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to over 4.5 million people. Northwestern Mutual is committed to diversity and inclusion, with a growing national workforce and home office professionals in Milwaukee, WI.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Financial Advisor located in Boca Raton, FL. The Financial Advisor will work closely with clients to provide financial planning, retirement planning, and financial advisory services. The Financial Advisor will also manage investments and provide guidance on a variety of financial matters.
- Expertise in Financial Planning and Finance
- Experience in Retirement Planning and Investments
- Experience as a Financial Advisor and the ability to provide financial advisory services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build client relationships
- Series 7 and 63 (or 66) licenses preferred
- Certified Financial Planner™ certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field