Northwestern Mutual Advisors come from varying backgrounds and experiences to build rewarding practices and relationships with their clients. They deliver personalized financial planning solutions to help clients work toward their short term and long-term financial goals. We make sure that every hard earned dollar is accounted for and for a purpose.
- Build and manage client relationships by offering personalized, industry-leading solutions to help them protect what they’ve worked so hard to achieve, while growing their assets for the future.
- Establish your business through organic, sustainable, client-focused growth by building rapport, maintaining communication, and fostering long-term client relationships.
- Become an expert about Northwestern Mutual’s industry leading products and services
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- Nationally ranked training programs to launch your career
- Mentorship and professional development throughout your entire career
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing
- Leadership opportunities – as early as your first year
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Full health benefits, group disability, retirement plans, and an equity stake
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including recognition and bonuses - where hard work directly correlates to your income potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
- Retirement Package and Pension Plan
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
INCOME POTENTIAL VIRGINIA GROUP - AVERAGE vs. TOP 25%
Years 1-4 | $113,000 - $195,000
Years 5+ | $583,000 - $1,655,000
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience of being a high performer
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Prior sales and/or business development experience preferred
- Self-starter mindset
We are actively seeking candidates with different backgrounds and work experiences, including but not limited to:
- Sales: B2B/B2C or Inside/Outside Sales
- Executive leadership
- Community Leaders
- Financial management, insurance, and financial services
- Former athletes
- Business Owners
- We believe in doing the right thing, by putting people first.
- We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and serving our community.
- We believe in the expertise of our Financial Professionals.
- We believe in building an inclusive work culture for a belonging environment