Financial Advisor (Sales Focused)
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for over 160 years. We combine the expertise of our financial professionals with a personalized digital experience and leading-edge technology to best serve our clients. With $265.0 billion in assets, $28.1 billion in revenues, and more than $1.8 trillion worth of life insurance protection in force, Northwestern Mutual delivers financial security to more than 4.5 million people. The company holds more than $125 billion of client assets as a part of its wealth management company and investment services. Diversity is a cornerstone of our company, and we are proud of our commitment to our financial workforce nationwide as well as our home office professionals in Milwaukee, WI.
This is a full-time on-site role for a Financial Advisor (Sales Focused). The Financial Advisor will work with clients to understand their financial goals and develop customized financial plans to meet those goals. The Financial Advisor will also be responsible for providing clients with ongoing financial advice and helping them manage their investments. This role will be located in Seattle, WA.
- Financial Planning and Finance skills
- Experience in Retirement Planning and Investments
- Financial Advisory skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field
- Experience in financial services industry is preferred
- Certifications such as CFP, CFA, and Series 7 are a plus