Executive Administrative/Marketing Assistant
Executive Administrative/ Marketing Assistant
This position requires high organization, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively with various individuals. This role will strategically market the firm’s career opportunity, drive career/firm awareness through multi-channel marketing efforts and provide recruiting support for the Managing Partner with a specific focus on the Northwestern Mutual-Radnor location.
- Drive the firm’s brand and career opportunities through internal and external marketing.
- Manage the firm’s social media accounts, adhering to the firm’s content pillars and NM’s brand standards.
- Operate within the guidelines of the Marketing Budget
- Execute procedural tracking and measuring the marketing program’s impact and overall ROI.
- Manage all Network Office Websites
- Oversee home office-driven marketing communications and initiatives and partner with the Managing Partner on communications to send out applicable marketing communication to the firm.
- Provide support for local public relations, advertising, and philanthropic efforts.
- Recruiting & Selection Support to the Managing Partner
- Coordinate and execute recruitment promotions/campaigns (mailings, publicity, contest tracking, etc.)
- Oversee the Radnor District Office, ensuring the office is running efficiently, stocked, and tidy.
- Prepare presentations per the direction of the Managing Partner
- Attend local networking events to promote Northwestern Mutual-Radnor
It is recommended that the Marketing and Recruitment Coordinator have the following qualifications:
- Customer service experience strongly preferred
- Ability to handle detailed work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in problem-solving
- High level of organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional office skills
- Microsoft Office experience, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated social media account ownership, responsibility, and strategy in a professional setting
- Knowledge of social media best practices with a desire to maintain knowledge in the fast-paced industry
- 1-2 years marketing experience
- Experience in graphic platforms such as Adobe or Canva