Entrepreneur / Financial Representative
Northwestern Mutual Miami is growing and I am hiring Entrepreneurial Financial Representatives to join our team!
As business owners, Financial Representatives at Northwestern Mutual help their clients live more and worry less through our personalized approach to financial planning. They spend their days acquiring clientele and delivering financial solutions with help from our industry-leading training, mentors, and products. Discover your earning potential, craft a workday around your life, and make an impact every day. Here, hard work pays off.
Our award-winning training equips even inexperienced financial professionals with the education, skill-building, and development strategies needed to be successful and confident in this career. With additional access to nationwide mentors and leaders, we will surround you with resources to help you gain financial expertise, including but not limited to:
Planning Experience - Asset & Income Protection - Education Funding - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services - Retirement Solutions - Business Needs Analysis
Check out our Day in the Life Video: https://youtu.be/7lYX5rb5e80
- Building and managing client relationships by offering personalized, industry-leading solutions to help them protect what they’ve worked so hard to achieve while growing their assets for the future.
- Establishing a book of business through organic, sustainable, client-focused growth by building rapport, maintaining communication, and fostering long-term relationships.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Leveraging the strength of our team to address individual client concerns and needs.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO
- Nationally ranked training programs to launch your career
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career
- Development stipends and expense allowance
- Sponsorship of Licensing/Credentialing (SIE/Series 7/Series 63, Life & Health Ins)
- Leadership opportunities
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform
- Full heath benefits, group disability, retirement plans and an equity stake
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model including; recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- College-educated, Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business development experience preferred
- Self-starter mindset preferred