Career Changers Welcome - No Finance Experience Required
Entrepreneurship while making an impact. This is a career shift that could change everything.
Financial Representatives at Northwestern Mutual help their clients live more and worry less through our personalized approach to financial planning. As a business owner, they spend their days acquiring clientele and finding financial solutions with help from our industry-leading training and development, mentorship, and products. Discover your earning potential, craft a workday around your life, and make an impact every day.
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skill-building, and development strategies you need to be successful and confident in this career. With additional access to nationwide mentors and leaders, we will surround you with resources to support your financial expertise, including but not limited to: Planning Experience - Asset & Income Protection - Education Funding - Investment & Advisory Services - Trust Services - Retirement Solutions - Business Needs Analysis
As a Northwestern Mutual Financial Representative:
- Build—Work to build a clientele by growing trustworthy relationships with your network and develop knowledge of NM financial products and market trends.
- Educate—Educate yourself beyond training through sponsored licensing, registration, and ongoing development. Use assistive software, reporting tools, and illustrations to teach clients about financial planning options.
- Influence— Presenting clients with the opportunity to protect and prosper, you will drive clients to action through honest influence and recommendations.
- Own—Take ownership of development and management of the business as you master your craft and build a team. Review and maintain client financial plans, continuing to provide optimum advice for your clients’ needs. You are in business for yourself but not by yourself!
**Must be graduated from school and located in St. Pete/Tampa area or already planning to move here imminently**
You could be right for this opportunity if you have:
- 4-year degree; or equivalent professional work experience
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred.
- Entrepreneurial ambitions
- Experience building meaningful relationships
- Interpersonal skills for success in client-facing roles
- Excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
- Legal authorization to work in the US without sponsorship
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commission structure to support early development
- Renewable income
- Bonus programs and expense allowances
- Support for insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP®, and more
- Retirement Package and Pension Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Disability Income Insurance
- Family Planning
Recent Awards and Accolades:
- FORTUNE 500 COMPANY (2023)
- FORTUNE WORKS MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES (2022)
- FORBES BEST EMPLOYERS FOR WOMEN (2022)
- FORBES BEST EMPLOYERS FOR DIVERSITY (2022)
- TOP 125 TRAINING PROGRAM
Are you ready to build your best life and enhance the lives of your clients? Apply now!