Financial Advisory Development Program for 2024 Graduates
FINANCIAL ADVISORY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
You will gain hands on and real-world experience as you begin on the career path of becoming a wealth management associate. Through our personal and professional development training, you will not only learn how to build and maintain relationships within your community, but you will also have the opportunity to make an impact on the lives of others by helping them enjoy financially secure lives.
Executive Development Program is geared towards students in their Junior, Senior, or Graduate years of their degree.
As a Wealth Management Associate in our Executive Development Program / Internship Program, you will join our Downtown Hartford Office team and have the opportunity to partner with experienced financial representatives, advisors, and professional office staff to help grow your personal practice. You will see the independent and entrepreneurial spirit that our financial representatives exhibit as you indulge in our innovative, supportive, and committed company culture.
· Obtain Life, Accident, & Health License for the state of Connecticut (Financed by Northwestern Mutual) with opportunity to obtain SIE, Series 6, and 63 licenses.
· Attend personal and professional training and development sessions
· Build your own (daily) schedule to meet with prospects and clients at your convenience
· Analyze, create, and implement a personalized strategy for your clients to achieve financial security
· Strong academic performance and active involvement in clubs/organizations
· Devoted work ethic
· Previous work or internship experience
· Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
· Self-motivated, driven, goal-oriented
· Sociable, outgoing, enjoys meeting new people
· U.S. Citizen or permanent work authorization
· Hartford, CT, United States
· US work authorization is required