Head of Business Development - Refrigerated Products
Savino Del Bene
Savino Del Bene is looking for a Head of Business Development - Refrigerated Products to operate at its Global Headquarters.
The candidate will be globally responsible for developing the freight forwarding business in the refrigerated products sector. In line with the Group's guidelines, they will be tasked with developing and implementing promotion and sales strategies directly targeting major global clients in the industry and supporting sales teams in various regions.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing commercial strategies for the shipping of refrigerated products, defining key objectives, and planning corresponding actions.
- Conducting market analysis and assessing trends in the industry to maintain a competitive position and identify new growth opportunities.
- Ensuring the implementation of sales strategies aimed at acquiring new large international clients.
- Ensuring accurate management of existing clients, aiming for broader coverage of their needs.
- Collaborating with global sales teams and regional teams to maximize the effectiveness of commercial actions, providing strategic support, and actively participating in presentations to key clients.
- Negotiating commercial agreements and supply conditions with key partners and service providers for refrigerated products shipments.
- Maintaining close collaboration with operational teams to ensure the effective execution of the service offered.
- Overseeing the achievement of budget goals, constantly monitoring performance, and making any necessary corrections.
Required skills and experiences:
- Proven experience in roles related to commercial development or business management at an international/global level in freight forwarding, specifically in the refrigerated products sector.
- In-depth knowledge of the technical aspects of freight forwarding and operations related to the transportation of refrigerated products.
- Preferably a bachelor's or master's degree.
- Excellent market analysis skills and understanding of industry dynamics.
- Demonstrated skills in creating and managing strategic relationships with partners and clients.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to achieve growth objectives.
- Fluent in both English and Italian. Knowledge of an additional language will be considered a plus.
- Availability for frequent international travel.
Workplace: Savino Del Bene Global Headquarters in Scandicci (FI).
Contract type: Adequate remuneration and employment terms will be offered.
Founded in Florence over 120 years ago, Savino Del Bene is now the leading Italian freight forwarder and ranks among the top 20 globally.
With a network of over 300 offices and 6,000 employees in more than 60 countries, the group professionally and skilfully provides freight forwarding services by air, sea, and land through established relationships with the best carriers and logistics services.
Our strength is the capability to offer high quality services tailored to the needs of individual businesses and markets all over the world.
Employees are the company's main asset, their capabilities and skills are recognized as the true added value.
The annual global turnover exceeds 4.5 billion Euros.
Savino Del Bene S.p.A. invita i candidati a prendere visione della "Informativa completa richiedenti impiego" ai sensi della normativa privacy al link https://www.savinodelbene.com/it/informativa-candidati/