Information Technology Associate
Spring Place is a membership club and workspace, connecting work, leisure and culture for its community of global influencers, creative entrepreneurs and industry leaders.
The IT Associate will acquire hands-on experience supporting all technology within Spring Place. The role will help our internal employees, members/ clients and assist in shaping our technological future. In this role, you’ll be expected to be hands-on, ready, and eager to roll up your sleeves and solve problems. The individual will also support the administrative functions of the Member Services team and support management of operations, under the supervision of the Member Services Manager. The candidate will greet and facilitate check-in of members and guests of the club, by providing exceptional personalized, reliable, efficient and accurate service. The individual is expected to provide excellent customer service and embodies the true definition of hospitality.
Main Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support for A/V needs (ensuring meeting rooms and event spaces for clients are fully functional and presentable)
- Manage and maintain all A/V equipment
- Provide support onsite/remote for internal staff and member of Spring Place
- Provide the highest level of customer service for all levels of the business, members, and clients
- Support and manage Mobile devices and tablets (iOS, Android, and Window devices)
- Assist with asset management (software and hardware inventory)
- Support with installation of software on new hire computer setup not limited to account creation
- Investigate, respond, and resolve helpdesk tickets via internal ticketing system
- Support corporate applications such as Microsoft Office for Mac and Adobe Creative Suite
- Manage G Suite/Google Workspace, credentials, and Slack for both members and staff
- Greet members and guests warmly, checking them in and making them feel welcome
- Assist members/guests with requests, problems, concerns, complaints and/or incidents/accidents brought to the Member Services desk in an attentive, courteous, respectful, helpful and efficient manner and/or escalates to management
- Manage Member Services mailbox: respond to member questions and/or concerns where applicable and/or redirecting emails; manage phone calls from guests, post mail and packages for members and staff, etc.
- Ensure that member spaces and lobby areas are orderly and welcoming
- Positive influence for productivity and assisting fellow teammates with incoming inquiries by providing solutions and resources to support their overall success
- Maintenance of Spring Place member database (NEXUDUS profiles)
- Properly maintains the daily log, by tracking completed tasks, issued keys, issued lockers and reviewing the communications log on a routine basis
- Accommodates member and guest’s needs by scheduling, confirming and changing reservations for conference accurately and timely; enforces cancellation policies and follows up on collections.
- Ensures that all conference rooms are kept in accordance with standard operating procedures (SOP) and health and safety guidelines.
- Provides current and detailed information about all services and products offered by Spring Place; maximizes revenue by promoting services, solicits member and guests feedback.
- Assist with various projects and related duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in Informational Technology or Computer Science related degree program
- College or University Courses in IT or related field
- Must be able to work on-site in our NYC space (no remote)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft, G Suite, Mac's and PC's
- Strong communication skills and ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Detail oriented, articulate and ability to multitask in a high-volume and demanding work environment
- Customer facing experience, with excellent guest services approach in dealing with members and team members
- Reliable with a professional demeanor, always practices discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment
- Flexible schedule and ability to work early morning, nights, weekends and holidays (as needed)
- All Spring Place employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. We will review authorized ADA cases and provide reasonable accommodation(s) on a case by case basis.
The hourly pay rate range for this role is between $22.00 - $25.00 per hour.
Please note this job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature, level and expectation of the work to be performed. It is not designed to cover a complete list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or activities associated with this position, as they may change at any time, with or without notice.
Spring Place is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion and belonging at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.