Contact Center Rep. II (US)GVL SC, BL Spanish March 4th Mid Training
Toronto Dominion Bank Group
- Job Opportunities
- Why Choose Us
- Campus Recruitment
- Our Businesses
Contact Center Rep. II (US)GVL SC, BL Spanish March 4th Mid Training
January 16, 2024
“Welcome to TD. How can I help?”
Helping is at the heart of all we do within TD’s Contact Center, and we’re proud of the value we deliver over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for more than 25 million Customers.
Every day is an opportunity to learn and grow, and help our Customers feel confident that we’ll be there for them anytime they need to call us…. buying their morning coffee, shopping online, paying their bills, or planning for that next trip.
What We Offer
As part of our Contact Centre team, you will:
Feel prepared and confident for success after completing our training program and receiving dedicated coaching support.
Grow in a continuous learning environment, with customized development paths to help you achieve your goals and build an exciting career at TD.
Thrive in an environment where diversity and inclusion are part of our core values; where you can bring your whole self to work and celebrate diversity at work and in our communities.
Enjoy a competitive salary, pay for performance incentives, reward & recognition programs, and a benefits package that helps our colleagues achieve financial, mental, and physical well-being.
- Displays positive, professional tone, exhibit empathy when required and provides a Legendary Customer Experience
- Takes ownership of Customer concerns and resolve Customer issues at first point of contact
- Ensures necessary due diligence is taken to support the accuracy of all Customer transactions
- Arrives on-time and log-in ready to receive/make Customer calls as scheduled throughout the shift
- Identifies and refers high value or potential Customers to the appropriate personnel
- Utilizes appropriate discretion and negotiation tactics when addressing disputes
- Creates an exceptional Customer experience with every client interaction and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall Customer experience by ensuring advice, service, and inquiries and/or issues are managed promptly and effectively under all conditions
- Identifies Customer needs and determine solutions to Customer problems
- Uses ability to discover and advise on meeting/exceeding Customer needs by asking curious questions
- Offers comprehensive product knowledge and/or guidance as it relates to their respective business area
- Ensures Customer/partner problems are handled appropriately the first time, escalating issues when necessary
- May identify cross-sell opportunities and/or refer Customers/partners to internal Bank partners
- Expected to meet the needs of Customers/partners by offering advice/guidance based on their total financial situation and possessing a thorough knowledge of Customer/partner life cycle needs
- Completes a broad range of financial transactions (e.g., withdrawals, bill payments, and/or other transactions, as necessary) in an accurate and efficient manner
- Identifies Customer needs and determine solutions to Customer problems, particularly as it relates to digital banking products and services
What You’ll Do
Our commitment to excellence requires a commitment from you, to our Customers and to your team, to be on time, prepared and ready to answer each call. You are the voice of TD and your role on the phones is to:
Think Like a Customer to understand and solve problems effectively at first contact; match product and service solutions to each Customers’ unique needs; deliver legendary experiences and trusted advice.
Act Like an Owner by contributing to an engaged culture that is focused on delivering business results and contributing to our communities.
Execute with Speed and Impact by coming into work at your scheduled time and meeting your Customers’ needs while protecting the Bank from risk.
Innovate with Purpose by listening, asking questions, and finding ways to simplify the way we work; solving problems effectively the first time.
Develop Yourself and Colleagues by embracing diversity and respecting your team; sharing what works and supporting one another to meet more Customers’ needs and achieve personal career goals with TD.
Who You Are
You are passionate about understanding and empathizing with our Customers so that you can provide the right advice and solutions to deliver a legendary Customer experience every time.
You love a good challenge and can effectively multi-task. You are able to comfortably navigate multiple computer applications to source relevant information quickly to support decision making and effective problem solving.
You are dependable, and you take pride in developing your knowledge and expertise to consistently deliver strong performance.
You are flexible and thrive in an environment of change. You consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, patience, resiliency, and willingness to do things differently.
You enjoy working with a diverse team and appreciate the value of perspectives other than your own.
Location – Greenville, NC, Auburn, ME, or Mt. Laurel, NJ
Training Commitment (Full time hours)
Training is scheduled at 40 hours per week for both part-time and full-time colleagues. Training is generally scheduled from 8am-4pm or 4:30pm-12:30am. You must be able to accommodate either schedule.
Shifts starting between 6:00am-5:00pm; one or both working weekend days. We require that you be logged in and ready to take your first call when your shift starts.
Your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. However, for this role we require:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+Years of related experience
- Successful completion of standard call center training and nesting programs
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of Banking Specialist I position, with the ability to meet goals and standards established by the department
- Demonstrates sales ability including knowledge of all Company products and services
- Ability to use/learn current technology and software applications related to position
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required
- Effective written communication skills preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills
- Must be able to effectively support customers using designated primary language (Spanish and/or English) in assigned queue
- Must be able to adhere to a set schedule which may include weekends and holidays
- Are you ready to choose TD and be part of exceptional team of individuals who are committed to making a difference in people’s lives, at work and in the communities, we live in?
- We want you! Apply today!
At TD, we’re guided by our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and behaviors. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career, and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment, so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investments we make in our colleagues to help them and their families achieve their financial, physical and mental well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes base salary and variable compensation/incentive awards (e.g., eligibility for cash and/or equity incentive awards, generally through participation in an incentive plan) and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits, savings and retirement programs, paid time off (including Vacation PTO, Flex PTO, and Holiday PTO), banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community to experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches/stores. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need accommodations to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com. Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
How We’re Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving across four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!