Financial Services Representative I (Bilingual Spanish) - Hallandale
Toronto Dominion Bank Group
Financial Services Representative I (Bilingual Spanish) – Hallandale
Retail Banking – Financial Services
Hallandale Beach, FL
January 29, 2024
The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is an Insurance licensed employee, providing Customers with additional products and services and acting as wealth referral champion for the Store. The Financial Services Representative (FSR) I is required to obtain and maintain active Life license in the state in which they reside. The Financial Service Representative (FSR) I is the Sales Leader in their Store and is the primary contact and resource for a multitude of products and services, with primary focus on basic investment needs of Customers. FSRs need to provide consistent, exemplary Customer Service by providing expert Advice concerning a wide range of investment products, banking products and services to new and existing Customers. FSRs need to show exceptional relationship building skills as well as have an aptitude for identifying needs and presenting appropriate solutions for those needs. Good verbal and communication skills needed. Success in this position is an excellent career path within the TD Bank structure.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers’ needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Proactively reaches out to Customers to deepen relationships through needs-based conversations
- Prepares for Life Licensing exams through proactive engagement in the education process and successful achievement of licensing requirements within the first 90 days
- Meets with customers and prospects to develop understanding of other financial objectives and needs.
- Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction
- HS Diploma or GED required, 2-year degree preferred
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Life Insurance required within 90 days of employment
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers
- Excellent Customer Service and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Financial Services or sales experience helpful
- Developing knowledge of retail investment industry
- Demonstrated effective problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and prioritize work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines
- Ability to train less experienced team members
- Strong PC skills
- Notary License (Preferred)
- Bilingual Preferred English & Spanish
At TD, we’re guided by our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues, and share a set of values that shape our culture and behaviors. In exchange for how our colleagues show up to help TD succeed, we are committed to delivering a colleague experience grounded in Impact, Growth and a Culture of Care. No matter where you work across TD, we empower you to make an impact at work and in your community, explore and grow your career, and be part of our caring and inclusive culture.
Making Your Well-being a Priority
A caring and supportive culture that promotes colleague well-being is core to who we are. At TD, we focus on total well-being with extensive programs to help colleagues assess, manage, and improve their well-being across four core pillars — physical, financial, social and mental/emotional. In addition, we champion a safe and inclusive work environment, so colleagues feel a sense of belonging and feel supported in their personal and professional growth. Through our focus on well-being, we know that we can help our colleagues thrive, contribute to our culture of care, and support better business outcomes, because when colleagues feel their best, they’re more likely to do their best.
Our Total Rewards Package
Our Total Rewards package reflects the investments we make in our colleagues to help them and their families achieve their financial, physical and mental well-being goals. Total Rewards at TD includes base salary and variable compensation/incentive awards (e.g., eligibility for cash and/or equity incentive awards, generally through participation in an incentive plan) and several other key plans such as health and well-being benefits, savings and retirement programs, paid time off (including Vacation PTO, Flex PTO, and Holiday PTO), banking benefits and discounts, career development, and reward and recognition.
How We Work
At TD, we believe in-person connections fuel collaboration and collective creativity. Our workplace experience empowers colleagues to do great work side-by-side at TD locations, while offering flexibility to work remotely where it makes sense for the work and team. Our teams work in one of three workplace models: hybrid, onsite and primarily remote. Wherever our colleagues are working, they’ll always have access to the TD community to experience our culture of care.
Who We Are
TD is one of the world’s leading global financial institutions and is the fifth largest bank in North America by branches/stores. Every day, we deliver legendary customer experiences to over 27 million households and businesses in Canada, the United States and around the world. More than 95,000 TD colleagues bring their skills, talent, and creativity to the Bank, those we serve, and the economies we support. We are guided by our vision to Be the Better Bank and our purpose to enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues. TD is deeply committed to being a leader in customer experience, that is why we believe that all colleagues, no matter where they work, are customer facing. As we build our business and deliver on our strategy, we are innovating to enhance the customer experience and build capabilities to shape the future of banking. Whether you’ve got years of banking experience or are just starting your career in financial services, we can help you realize your potential. Through regular leadership and development conversations to mentorship and training programs, we’re here to support you towards your goals. As an organization, we keep growing – and so will you.
At TD, we’re committed to fostering an environment where all colleagues are encouraged to bring their authentic selves to work, experience equitable opportunities, and feel respected and supported. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and the communities in which we live and serve.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need accommodations to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com. Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
How We’re Helping Make an Impact in Communities
TD has a long-standing commitment to help drive progress towards a more inclusive and sustainable future. That’s why we launched the TD Ready Commitment in 2018, now a multi-year North American initiative. Under the TD Ready Commitment, we are targeting a total of $1 billion by 2030 in community giving across four key, interconnected drivers of change: Financial Security, Vibrant Planet, Connected Communities, and Better Health. It’s our goal to help support change, nurture progress, and contribute to making the world a better, more inclusive place for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
We look forward to hearing from you!