Sr Sales Executive
Sales & Business Development
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Campari Group today is a major player in the global branded spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, marketed and distributed in over 190 markets around the world, with leading positions in Europe and the Americas.Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 22 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 22 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people.Shares of the parent company Davide Campari - Milano N.V. are listed on the Italian Stock Exchange since 2001. Campari Group is today the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. Company: Campari Job Title: KAM Job Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina Reports to: Sales Manager Organizational Layer (global, regional or local): Local General Description Of The RoleTo carry out the implementation and coordination of the strategic plan for their clients or channel Mission/Objectives Key Responsibilities And Activities
- Manage the Sales cycle. Responsible for the execution of the sales strategy in order to reach the Volume, Value and Cash (Collections) objectives set for the Channel.
- Responsible for complying with the Sales Process.
- Responsible for planify the Route to market, considering pricing strategy, sales plan and building blocks.
- Leading perfectly executed projects on Trade, aligned with the Strategy for the Channel and the value of our brands.
- Managing the Clients Portfolio keeping all the necessary information and documentation updated to ensure business continuity.
- Focus on the field to identify growth opportunities. 80% of your time should be devoted to this task, considering a customer base.
- Building up of Business Plans to manege Sell In, Sell Out, product rotation, drop size, coverage & Distribution
- Proven track-record on sales at Sales Executive level and/or Key Accounts in the local Market.
- Good knowledge and skills in all aspects concerning sales operations of mass consumption products, including the management of accounts, sales and distribution systems and processes.
- Proven track-record on planning, organization and communication.
- Effective and strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills, in relation to the analysis of sales, financial, marketing and budget reports.
- Experience in working as part of a team and with other departments.
- University degree, preferably related to Business Administration, Marketing, Sales.
- Spanish Advanced, mandatory
- SAP experience
- English: Advanced level,
- Teamwork and interrelation among areas.
- Focus on developing people under their supervision and other areas.
- Building rapport with the team, exercising constructive pressure, accompanying and motivating. Leadership by example.
- Clear understanding of the Volume, Value, Profitability and Cash targets of their Channel per month, product and client.
- Clear understanding of the distribution and segmentation indicators (Channels and Sub-channels) and responsible for their development.
- Clear understanding of market indicators, Market share principles (Volume, Value), trends.
- Guaranteeing compliance with Sell In and Sell Out sales objectives (Volume, Value, and Profitability).
- Construction of solid, long-standing relations with our Clients.
- Excellent execution of distribution/coverage plans (Territorial/client).
- Clients' results: Sell In / Sell Out in Volume and Value; Profitability per client.
- Market Indicators.