Regional Product Manager - Road
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
Our teams are very proud of our highly supportive and friendly culture, which has undoubtedly been a key factor in our phenomenal growth and progress:
Having doubled our turnover to over Euro 2 billion, we now have over 40 offices in 140 countries and 4,000 employees and have further ambitious plans in the pipeline. We have just had our most profitable year ever and our expansion plans are in full flow. Global new offices and we have recently opened up new offices in Barcelona and just added another office in the USA in Chicago.
Are you looking to join a leading, fast paced, global logistics business which has its people at the forefront of its success? At cargo-partner we are proud of our strong values and “we take it personally” is applied throughout our business, entrenched and founded in Austria.
Due to business growth and organizational development, we’re looking to recruit a new Regional Product Manager who will hold the responsibility, within own region, for the strategic set-up, implementation and commercial development for the Road Product, with a special focus on the medium term development. This includes a P&L responsibility, directly relevant to the Product, which is overlapping with Line Management responsibilities. Key focus areas of the RPM is the product development, procurement and business controlling.
- Sets and communicates product targets (in regards to Trade Lane, Consolidation Strategy and priorities of the Product development) in own Region
- Defines the rules of routing & handling procedures, within own region, especially in regards to communication lines and Hub/Gateway strategy execution, as well as he/she oversees the compliance of these rules
- Owns and oversees the annual budgeting process for own product within own region, including goal setting for country product budgets
- Performs own selling activities as part of management sales, targeting strategic opportunities.
- Solution design for potential regional/national key accounts
A Little About You…
- Certainly of graduate calibre, you will have a minimum of 5 years of experience within road logistics operations with a strong emphasis on Central Eastern Europe and Western Europe
- You will have formulated and implemented road strategies and experienced with a Transport Management System with a deep understanding of the Logistics industry and customer needs
- Convincing presentation and communication skills with the ability to influence and gain approval for your ideas and ‘vision’ from management colleagues and staff.
- You will be a motivational leader and skilled negotiator with strong strategic and planning skills
- A result-oriented and motivated personality who enjoys introducing and promoting new ideas.
We look forward to discussing this role, our business and culture in more detail, please contact Ali Gill in the first instance for a confidential discussion firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on cargo-partner please visit our website at:
40 years of cargo-partner, 40 years of excellence:
cargo-partner is a privately owned full-range info-logistics provider offering a comprehensive portfolio of air, sea, land transport and warehousing services, with special expertise in information technology and supply chain optimization. The company operates over 140 offices in over 40 countries around the world to create fast and efficient solutions for a wide range of industries. With the SPOT platform, cargo-partner ensures easy cooperation and full transparency throughout the supply chain.
As a family-owned business, we are very employee-oriented and want to work with you to develop your career and personal goals. Take a look at our Mission & Vision.
Find out more about cargo-partner from our Youtube channel
Learn about Life at cargo-partner here
If you are looking for a challenging position in an innovative and dynamic international company, we want to get to know you!
See more open positions at cargo-partner
Something looks off?