IT Test Manager
Job Req Number: 75826
Time Type: Full Time
Job Description: Test Manager
• Information Technology: Logistics & Supply Chain (https://www.dsv.com/) Employment Type
Are you ready to develop your career in a rapidly growing and successful global company acting in a fast-paced role? If you are someone looking for a position that challenges and inspire you in a successful international company, DSV is your place.
The DSV group, headquartered in Denmark, is one of the biggest transports and logistics companies in the world, with more than 75,000 dedicated employees, operating in more than 90 countries.
You will join a global and determined group driven forward by the desire to grow and will be part of a dynamic group, which is characterized by high level professionalization and constant improvement.
Who do we look for?
“Quality is not an act; it is a habit.” If you have this habit, then you are the one we are looking for.
The Digital Enterprise Transformation department is responsible for building the data, software, and AI foundation, leading DSV towards it’s 2030 IT strategy. Here we develop digital products based on restful and event driven microservice architectures, using machine learning, modern technologies, and agile principles.
You will join an organization consisting of experienced QA & Automation Specialists which is growing rapidly and working on modern suite of in-house developed enterprise software products. You will be responsible for implementing and executing standardized test framework across all products developed under DSV’s Digital Enterprise Transformation umbrella.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Test Manager, you will work closely with other Test Managers, Automation Specialist, QA specialists and other stakeholders to understand the scope, strategy, planning, capacity, and progress reporting. You will support the digital transformation driving performance against operational objectives and driving initiatives in quality improvement. In this position you will interact with multiple product teams, ensuring that software development is executed with speed, quality, and security:
• Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance strategy, including test planning, test case development, and test execution, to ensure the highest levels of software quality.
• Lead a team of quality assurance testers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support throughout the testing lifecycle.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, product management, and project management, to establish testing priorities, scope, and timelines.
• Define and implement best practices and standardized processes for test planning, execution, and defect management.
• Monitor and report on test progress, test coverage, and defect metrics to project stakeholders.
• Continuously improve the quality assurance process by identifying areas for enhancement, implementing process improvements, and adopting new testing methodologies.
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in software quality assurance.
• Flexible to overlap with CET(GMT+2) work hours.
We imagine that your experience is aligned with the following:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Relevant certifications (e.g., ISTQB, CSTE) are a plus.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Test Manager or a similar role, with a track record of successfully delivering high-quality software products.
Strong knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools, and techniques. Experience with test management tools, such as JIRA, TestRail, or HP ALM.
Familiarity with Agile and DevOps practices, and experience working in an Agile development environment.
Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve common goals.
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
In addition, it would be nice to see if you have the following:
• Experience with unit testing, DevOps, Jenkins, Git, GitHub
• Experience with AI & Machine learning • Experience with virtualization
• Smart automation process
• DevOps testing, cloud testing, security testing, Cognitive quality testing
• Ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage.
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to be a strong team player, as well as the ability to effectively influence technical teams. • Ability to act accordingly under strong pressure, along with the ability to effectively manage crisis situations.
• Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment and experience.
• Ability to deliver and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Ability to demonstrate expertise in delivering to a strategic agenda
• Service minded and customer driven
Location: New Delhi and Hyderabad (India)
We offer you:
The opportunity to expand your experience in a truly international, world-class company whose philosophy is that your everyday work should be both varied and full of professional challenges, with wide opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
Additionally, we offer the following:
• Medical Insurance including family and Parents up to 10 Lakh INR per year.
• 2.5 days earned leave per month which is 30 days in a calendar year & 10 days Sick Leave in a year.
• Free parking for 4-wheeler or 2-wheeler vehicle. • Personal Mobile and Internet expenses reimbursed per calendar month subject to maximum cap.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.