Job Req Number: 76374
Time Type: Full Time
Move forward as Facility Assstant at DSV in Moerdijk/Tholen
Curious about a leadership role where you're not just the point of contact but also get your hands dirty? Do you want to be responsible for maintaining our warehouse of over 90,000m2? Your creativity and technical insight in finding the right solutions are what we need in our international environment.
You get it done
Performing first-line fault reports, maintenance planning, and minor technical maintenance of assets, buildings, and infrastructure: You’re on it.
How do you do this? With common sense and the necessary technical knowledge, you ensure that interruptions in business activities are minimized. Lastly, you'll be involved in waste disposal, heavy cleaning activities, and other maintenance tasks. Additionally, you, along with the facility specialist, are the point of contact for operational employees. You achieve this by:
- Handling first-line faults, performing or outsourcing technical maintenance of our assets, buildings, and infrastructure;
- Ordering and maintaining the inventory of supplies such as shelving material, tape, extension cords, and the like;
- Preparing a work permit and guiding suppliers.
Your team at DSV stands out for its cohesion and the freedom you get. You join a small team where we get the job done together every day.
We are DSV, we grow
DSV is a global provider of transport and logistics services. With offices in more than 80 countries and a growing network of partners, there is no place in the world we cannot reach via transport by air, sea, rail, courier or road or where we can offer storage in warehouses.
In the facility, no day is the same, but with our team, we strive to support the logistics process as best as possible every day,
says Vincent Both, Supervisor Facility Operations
In the Netherlands, we operate from over 25 branches, with more than 3,000 colleagues. Together we rise to the challenge of a rapidly changing environment. We make quick decisions at every level and combine ambition
and teamwork. This is how we move forward and make a difference together.
- Experience in a similar role, such as a facility assistant, maintenance worker, technical worker, or all-round warehouse operator;
- Proficiency in the Dutch language; knowledge of English is a plus;
- Motivation to acquire technical knowledge;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel/Teams/Word) and preferably TOPdesk.
It all counts for this vacancy of facility fpecialist in Moerdijk/Tholen. Furthermore, it is of course important that you feel at home with us. That will certainly be possible if you like to keep going, have guts and want to grow with DSV.
Working at DSV means working at one of the top players in the logistics market. DSV is entrepreneurial and competitive, which is why we always want to grow as an organization. That is why we are looking for people who want to grow with us. Besides a challenging job in an international environment we also offer:
- A salary ranging from €2.400,- to €2.800,- tailored to the knowledge and experience you bring;
- 28 vacation days per year and 8% vacation pay;
- Access to knowledge and training through our DSV Academy and external training. This way, you can grow and influence your career path;
- The space and freedom to undertake in an informal environment where you will be part of a committed, friendly, and fun team.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.